Sunday, June 22, 2014

I Believed ...............................


I believed,
Those sparkle in your eyes,
That belonging in your smile,
Being Loved by you numberless times.



I believed,
In those pains you shared,
That Happiness you showered,
Being Cared by you in those unusual times.



I believed,
Heart beats of mine when by your side,
That smile on my face when you embrace,
Believed you saying "You are My Life''  a thousand times.



I believed,
Those feeling that love for me in you will be life after life,
That our love will keep renewing forever in different shapes in different forms,
I believed , I just believed when you said "I will die in your Arms" a million times.
I Believed, I believed .


 ~RS

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a song waiting to be composed :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha True i am planning to actually :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome...very touching...you have a talent Rajesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Superb Rajesh!! Your hidden talents are coming out now... Keep it going dude... Shompa

      Delete
    2. Hehehe Thanks Shompa :-)

      Delete
  5. its simply awesom bhaiya...sumthing new i hav read :)

    ReplyDelete